Friday, April 18, 2008

Bienvenidos a la mondial real.

I have a job (and it isn't Home Depot)! Wednesday, I was contacted by a small feed microscopy firm here in Manhattan who happened to see my posting on the university career services website. Thursday I had a 2.5 hour interview, and Friday I was made an offer (which was quickly accepted). I am a forensic food microscopist for Alteca Ltd. (http://www.alteca.com/), which means...well, I can't really tell you what it means because I just signed a non-disclosure agreement. Anyway, its funny how God chooses to answer prayer like the bomb diffuser in movies, always at the last second. I am constantly humbled by his provision and faithfulness, and it perpetually amazes me how little faith I often demonstrate despite this constancy. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us in this matter. We really do have it good.

3 comments:

You can call me Kentolla said...

Congrats Dan!

nattyman said...

It's about time you become a productive member of society ;-)

Come on tell us what you will be doing. Nobody will ever see it on your blog!

Jenny said that the name Alteca sounds like one of Dr. Evils legitimate front businesses. My guess is that you will actually be developing biochem WMD's.

Congratulations though, even if you will be working for an organization bent on world domination.

Keenan said...

Welcome to the working world! You have come a long way since the days of the Roach Motel.